It was a great experience to be part of the core team at Deloitte that brought Singularity University to India. It has been two full days of intense learning with presentations, demos, lectures and workshops on all things exponential. Even as the very first SU Summit in Asia concludes, here are a few thoughts that I found to be quite insightful.
· The combination of technology, intellect and capital will change the world
· Education and healthcare will help solve the issue of overpopulation
· Software allows you to virtualize the physical
· If you have to survive in the coming century you have to be a software company
· Increased processing, reduced cost and size of sensors, and open source programming languages and interfaces, is pushing the rise of robots at an exponential rate
· The way to a smart city is through the smartphone
Join in on the conversation with Rajarshi Sengupta when you subscribe to Exponentials.